- 175 g cake flour
- 1 T baking powder
- 55 g caster sugar
- 1 large free-range egg
- 1 cup milk
- 40 g butter, melted
- canola oil, to grease pan
- sprinkles, to decorate
- granola, to sprinkle
- milk, to serve
- berries, to serve
- Ingredients aren't specified.
1. Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Whisk together the wet ingredients in a separate bowl. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and whisk to prevent lumps.
3. Spoon into small plastic bag, snip off a small corner of the bag to help pipe out batter. Gently squeeze little mini bite-sized pancakes into a greased non-stick pan over a medium to low heat, sprinkle over your choice of sprinkles or granola or other cereal if you like. Alternatively leave plain.
4. Fry until little bubbles start to appear in the surface of the batter. Carefully flip over with the tip of a teaspoon or the tip of a butter knife. Fry until golden and keep aside until ready to eat.
5. Serve in a bowl with a splash of milk or just warm as they are with a drizzle of maple syrup and some butter.