- 2 x basic meringue quantities
- 1 cup cream, whipped
- For the miso caramel:
- 100 g white sugar
- 1/4 cup cream
- 2 t maple syrup
- 2 T Woolworths miso paste
1. Find the basic meringue recipe here. Preheat the oven to 120°C and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
2. Using a large spoon, spoon the meringue mixture onto the lined baking tray. Bake for 45 minutes, or until set on the outside and soft and gooey on the inside.
3. To make the miso caramel, place all the ingredients in a saucepan and simmer over a medium heat for 10 minutes, or until the mixture has thickened and turned an amber colour. Chill for 15 minutes.
4. To serve, place meringues onto a large serving dish or board. Spoon over the whipped cream and drizzle over the miso caramel.