- 600 g Woolworths Easy to Cook frozen wild mushroom risotto
- 100 g mozzarella, cubed
- 120 g flour
- 2 free-range eggs, beaten
- 400 g Woolworths panko breadcrumbs
- oil, for deep-frying
- 300 g Woolworths exotic mushrooms, sliced
- fresh sage, for serving
- 2 T olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- garlic aioli, for serving
- Parmesan, grated, for serving
Cook the risotto according to package instructions. Set aside to cool.
Roll the chilled risotto into 10 equal-sized balls, or fewer if you prefer larger arancini. Push a cube of mozzarella into the centre of each risotto ball and pinch closed.
Coat the balls in the flour, the beaten egg, and finally in the breadcrumbs. Chill for 10 minutes.
Heat the oil in a saucepan over a medium heat. Fry the arancini in batches for 5 minutes or until golden and crisp. Drain on kitchen paper.
Fry the exotic mushrooms and sage in the olive oil until golden and cooked through. Season to taste.
Serve the arancini with the warm mushrooms, garlic aioli and Parmesan.