- 500 g blueberries
- 2 T sugar
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 x 200 g packet Tennis biscuits, crumbled
- 4 T coconut oil, melted
- For the filling:
- 2 x 250 g tubs smooth cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 x 385 g can condensed milk
- 1 cup cream
- 2 T lemon juice
1. Place the blueberries, sugar and orange juice in a large saucepan over a medium-high heat and stir to combine. Reduce the heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the berries are soft. Remove from the heat and cool to room temperature.
2. Combine the Tennis biscuits and coconut oil. Press the mixture into the bottom of a 20–23 cm round baking tin.
3. To make the filling, beat the cream cheese and condensed milk together until smooth. Add the cream and lemon juice and mix until smooth.
4. Pour the cream cheese mixture into the tin and smooth the top using the back of a spoon. Pour over the blueberry mixture. Chill overnight.