- For the ice bowl:
- 30 Ice cubes
- 1x 360 g punnets Woolworths Flavourburst berries
- 10 g Edible flowers
- 750 ml water
- For the ice cream:
- 2 x 360 g punnets Woolworths Flavourburst blueberries
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 4 x 250 ml tubs Woolworths double-thick cream
- 1 t vanilla paste
View this post on Instagram
1. To make the ice bowl, place the ice cubes in the bottom of a large freezer-proof bowl, then add the berries and flowers to decorate the sides of the bowl. Use extra ice cubes if you need to for the placement of your berries and flowers. Place a smaller bowl inside the larger bowl and secure in place using tape or elastic bands. Fill with water and freeze overnight. Once set, remove the ice bowl from the bowls and keep in the freezer until ready to use.
2. To make the ice cream, add the blueberries in a pan with half the maple syrup and simmer over a medium heat until syrupy. Allow the berries to cool completely.
3. Whisk the cream with the vanilla and remaining maple syrup until soft peaks form. Fold through half the blueberries to create a marbled effect. Place the mixture directly into the frozen ice bowl then freeze until ready to serve.
4. To serve, scoop the ice cream into bowls and top with the remaining berry sauce.