- 1 watermelon
- 6 white nectarines or peaches, halved
- 1 x 600 g punnet Woolworths exotic tomatoes, halved
- 2 green chillies, thinly sliced
- 2 x 75 g punnets Woolworths baby vegetables
- 2 x 90 g sachets Woolworths pickled red onion petals
- For the dressing, blend:
- 200 g raspberries
- ⅔ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 T honey
- Sea salt and freshly ground black, to taste
Cut the top off the watermelon.
Scoop out the flesh and cut into medium chunks.
Return the watermelon to the shell with the remaining ingredients and the dressing.
Cook's note: Another great way to repurpose the shells of melons, watermelons and coconuts is to use them as salad or ice-cream bowls. Some ideas? Fill half a sweet melon with Woolworths granadilla sorbet and shavings of fennel; or fill a coconut shell with oak-smoked trout ribbons and chopped mango, and toss with Woolies’ turmeric-and-citrus salad dressing.