- 250 g flour
- 1 cup plain yoghurt
- 1 x 375 ml carton Woolworths Italian tomato-and-herb pizza sauce
- 200 g canned crushed tomatoes
- 1 T garlic, crushed
- 1 t dried oregano
- 240 g buffalo mozzarella, thickly sliced
- 10 g basil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- olive oil, for drizzling
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C. Combine the flour and yoghurt to make a dough. Roll out on a well-floured surface. Press into a 30 x 20 cm floured baking tray and bake for 10 minutes.
2. Spread the base with the pizza sauce, tomatoes, garlic and oregano. Top with the mozzarella and bake for a further 15–20 minutes.
3. Top with basil, season and drizzle with olive oil.
Cook’s note: Try other toppings such as salami, olives and mozzarella; anchovies, capers and Parmesan; or artichokes and sun-dried tomatoes.