- 400 g Norwegian salmon fillets, diced
- 1 cup finely diced tomato
- ½ onion, finely diced
- 4 t lime juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 T roughly chopped coriander
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 T finely chopped green chilli
- 1 t lime zest
- 1 t orange zest
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Crusty bread, for serving
To make this ceviche, combine all the ingredients, bar the seasoning and bread, and toss lightly.
Cover and chill for 1 hour – the fish will turn opaque as soon as it is ready.
Season to taste and serve with crusty bread.