- 2 tablespoon soyanut butter
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon ginger, chopped
- 2 x 150 g Norwegian salmon
- 2 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1 handfuls of mixed bean sprouts
- 1 tablespoon butter
Combine soyanut butter, honey and ginger into a thick paste.
Top salmon with paste and press down into sesame seeds to form a crust.
Heat oil, and fry salmon with the crust side down in the pan, until golden brown.
Turn round and cook for 1 min. Do not overcook fish, it should still be pink inside.
In a clean pan toss the sprouts in heated butter for 2 mins.
Serve the fish on the sprouts as a starter or as a light meal.