- Sesame oil
- 1 handful raw cashew nuts
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon chopped chilli
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 handful mangetout
- 250 g tender stem broccoli, leek and fine bean mixture
- 1 handful Brussels sprouts, sliced in half
- 6 baby marrows, sliced in four lengthways
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Honey and soy sauce
Heat oil in hot wok and stir-fry nuts, sesame seeds, garlic, chilli and ginger for one minute. Add mangetout, broccoli mixture, Brussels sprouts and marrows and stir-fry for fi ve more minutes.
Reduce heat and add 2 tablespoons honey.
Serve with the honey and soy sauce.