- 1 and 1/2 cups Woolworths Cake Wheat Flour
- 1and 1/2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Bicarbonate of Soda
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 3-4 tablespoons Woolworths Mediterranean Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup Fresh Milk
- 3-4 Fresh Ripe Tomatoes
- 3 large cloves Fresh Garlic (grated)
- 1 Fresh Green Peppers
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 Green Chilli
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
- Fresh Rosemary
- 1 Onion
- handful Chives
- 1 Avocado
- 1 tablespoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1Punnet 250g Woolworths Fresh Button Mushrooms
- Cheese (Optional)
Foccacia Bread :
Sift flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, sea salt together.
Add milk and olive oil and mix into a pliable soft dough. Leave dough to rest covered at room temperature for approximately an hour.
Then further knead the dough and shape into a round baking pan.
Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees celsius for approximately 8-10 minutes.
Spread home made tomato sauce unto base, add toppings and cheese of your choice.
Bake for a further 15-20 minutes.
Homemade Tomato sauce:
Grate the ripe tomatoes. Heat olive oil ,garlic, grated green chilli. Add chopped rosemary, cayenne pepper, black pepper, salt, sugar and tomatoes. Cook on medium to high heat until a thick sauce forms.
Thinly sliced mushrooms, green peppers, onions, avocado.
Add cheese of your choice and top with fresh green chives.
Slice focaccia bread into pizza slices and serve hot.