- 4 Woolworths chicken schnitzels
- 1 x 125 g tub Woolworths basil pesto
- 200 g mozzarella, sliced
- 350 g Woolworths exotic tomatoes
- 1 kg Woolworths frozen mashed potato
- 1 x 70 g sachet Woolworths Kalamata and green olives
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C. Bake the schnitzels for 8 minutes on each side, or until crunchy and golden.
2. Just before serving, spoon over the basil pesto, top the schnitzels with a couple of slices of mozzarella and a handful or two of exotic tomatoes. Season and place under a hot grill until the cheese is golden and almost bubbling. Serve hot with more basil pesto and the mash.
3. To make the mash, cook the frozen mash according to package instructions, then fold through the olives.