- 1 T olive oil
- 1 T butter, plus extra for greasing
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 250 g portobellini mushrooms, halved
- 3 baby roasting leeks, very finely chopped
- 200 g shrimps
- 12 sheets fresh lasagne
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup good-quality chicken stock
- 1 cup cream
- 2 T chopped flat-leaf parsley
- ½ cup grated mozzarella
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
Preheat the oven to 180°C. In a large pan over a medium heat, add the oil and butter and, when the latter has melted, fry the garlic, mushroom and leek until softened.
Toss in the shrimps and remove from the heat. In the base of a greased 25 cm round ovenproof dish, spread a bit of the veggie-shrimp mixture and cover with a layer of lasagne sheets.
Top with the remaining mixture, season to taste and pour over the cream and stock. Scatter with parsley and both cheeses and bake for 25 minutes, or until golden and bubbling.
The easiest lasagne ever and just as delicious with cubes of roasted butternut in place of the shrimps.