- 4 Woolworths pork schnitzels
- 8 multiseed wraps, chargrilled
- 60 g mature white Cheddar, sliced
- Avocado, ripe, for serving
- 2 sweetcorn cobs, blanched, kernels sliced off
- Woolworths exotic tomatoes, sliced, to taste
- Woolworths red onion pickled topper, for serving, to taste
- 2 green chillies, sliced, for serving
- Fresh coriander, for serving, to taste
Preheat the grill to its highest setting. Grill Woolworths pork schnitzels for 2 minutes on each side, remove from the oven and arrange on 2 chargrilled multiseed wraps.
Top with sliced mature white Cheddar and place under the grill again until the cheese has melted. Top with avocado, the kernels of sweetcorn, sliced tomatoes, red onion pickled topper, sliced green chillies and fresh coriander.
Serve as is or top with another chargrilled multiseed wrap.
Cook's note: You might be a weekend purist, but no one has time to crumb a schnitzel midweek. We know this. Still, we also love crispy, golden things so we’re kicking the ready-made versions up a notch. Just add a home-made sauce, herb butter or a smashing side and make them your own.