- 300-400 g filleted dorado, skin still on olive oil
- sea salt flakes
- For the dressing, mix together:
- 2 T olive oil
- zest and juice of 1 orange
- 1 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ t mustard
- ½ T honey
- 2 T shredded basil
- sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- steamed green beans, for serving
Oil and lightly salt the fish. Place it on a cast-iron grill pan, skin side up, then slide under a hot grill until the skin is blistered. Flip the fish, then spoon over some of the dressing. Cook for a minute or two.
Lift onto plates (or shallow bowls) and pour over the rest of the dressing.
Serve, with the green beans, either hot or at room temperature.
Cook’s tip: Take care not to overcook the fish – it must stay moist to be at its best.
Per serving: 2 102.7KJ, 40.3g protein, 31.9g fat, 9.5g carbs