- 1 cup all-purpose (cake) flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 180 grams orange jelly powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 large egg
- 175 grams Bliss lemon meringue yoghurt
- 1/4 cup sunflower oil
- 2 1/2 oranges, zested
- 12 Tasty Treats Orange flavoured filled biscuits
- 3 tablespoons Topping: all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons Topping: white sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Topping: cold butter, grated / cubed
- 1/2 Topping: orange, zested
Preheat oven to 190 oC. Prepare 12 muffin pan. In a large bowl, combine the flour, orange-jelly powder, baking powder, orange zest (2 oranges) and salt. Combine the lemon meringue yoghurt, egg and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened (batter will be thick). Put a biscuit on bottom of each muffin hole. Fill muffin cups.
• 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
• 3 tablespoons white sugar
• 1 1/2 tablespoon cold butter
• 1/2 Orange, zest
For topping, in a small bowl, combine the flour, 1 orange zest and sugar; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over muffins.
Bake at 190°C for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.