- 720 g brown flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1 t instant yeast
- 1 t salt
- 1½ cups warm water
1. Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl using a wooden spoon. Place in a greased bowl, cover and allow to prove overnight.
2. Remove the dough from the bowl and knock out all the air. Shape into a round and place on a tray lined with baking paper. Cover with cling lm, place in a warm spot and prove for 1 hour until doubled in size.
3. Preheat the oven to 180°C. While the dough is rising, place a 25 cm cast-iron saucepan in the oven.
4. Slip the baking paper with dough on into the hot saucepan and bake for 30 minutes, covered, until crispy.