These easy overnight oats are the ultimate make-ahead breakfast. Great all on their own during the week, but even better with brûléed bananas, dalgona coffee whip and a dollop of chocolate peanut butter on the weekend!
- 120 g oats
- 1 x 400 ml can coconut milk
- ½ cup hot water
- 1–2 T chia seeds
- 2 T maple syrup
- 2 T Woolworths chocolate peanut butter
- 1 banana
- 1 T honey
- 2 t instant espresso powder
- 2 T boiling water
- 2 T sugar
- 1 T Woolworths chocolate peanut butter
- 15 g Woolworths seed-and-nut sprinkle
1. Combine the ingredients up until the bananas for the oats and soak overnight.
2. Just before serving, slice the banana down the middle lengthways. Heat the honey in a pan over a medium heat, then fry banana cut side down until caramelised.
3. Whisk the espresso powder with the boiling water, then add the sugar. Beat with an electric beater until fluffy.
4. Top the oats with the banana, whipped coffee, dollops of peanut butter and the nut and seed sprinkle.
Videography: Romy Wilsonza, Shavan, John Taylor
Production: Hannah Lewry