- 2 T olive oil
- 2 T capers, crushed
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 free-range chicken breasts, butterflied
- 2 T Woolworths avocado oil spread
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 head cauliflower, finely chopped (or use Woolworths cauliflower couscous)
- 50 g Woolworths dairy-free Parmesan, grated, for sprinkling
- 10 g fresh parsley, chopped, for serving
1. Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan. Add the capers, garlic and chicken, and fry until slightly browned – about 5 minutes. Add the avocado oil spread and allow it to brown. Season, then remove the chicken from the pan.
2. In the same pan, fry the cauliflower until tender. Serve sprinkled with the Parmesan and parsley.
Photographs: Jan Ras
Food assistant: Bianca Strydom