- 70 g Parmesan, grated
- 200 g butter
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, zested and half juiced
- 150 g cooked Brussels sprouts
- 250 g tagliatelle, cooked al dente
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Spread the Parmesan in a thick layer onto baking paper or onto a silicone baking mat and place on a baking tray. Place in the oven for 5 minutes until melted and slightly browned, then remove and set aside to cool.
Break into shards when cool and crispy. Heat the butter in a pan and melt until it begins to foam, then add the garlic, lemon zest and Brussels sprouts.
Swirl around the pan. When the butter starts to change colour to a dark brown, remove it from the heat – take care not not to burn it.
Add the cooked pasta and lemon juice to the pan, season and toss. Serve hot with the Parmesan shards.