- 250 g rice noodles
- 40 g peanuts
- 400 g Woolworths pork fillet
- 2 T olive oil
- 1x 125 ml sachet Woolworths honey, soya and ginger stir-fry sauce
- 1 baby cabbage
- 1 medium cucumber
- 10 g fresh mint
- Ingredients aren't specified.
1. Cook the rice noodles according to package instructions. Dry-roast peanuts in a pan for 2–3 minutes, then set aside.
2. Using the same pan, fry the pork fillet in olive oil over a high heat for 10–15 minutes until seared all over. Add the honey, soya and ginger stir-fry sauce to the pan to coat the pork. Cook until sticky, then remove from the pan and rest.
3. Thinly slice the baby cabbage, cucumber and mint.
4. Slice the pork and toss with the noodles and vegetables. Drizzle with the pan juices and top with fresh mint and the peanuts.