- 1 x 200 g Tennis biscuits packet
- 2 x 250 g full-cream cream cheese tubs
- 1 x 385 g condensed milk can
- 450 g peanut butter
- ½ cup Woolworths chocolate dessert sauce
- ½ cup Woolworths toffee dessert sauce
- 1 x 250 g Woolworths chocolate hazelnut butter spread jar (optional)
Coarsely crush the Tennis biscuits, then mix with the cream cheese, condensed milk and peanut butter. Press into a 15 cm springform cake tin lined with clingwrap. Chill for 4 hours.
Remove from the cake tin, remove the clingwrap and place on a serving dish.
Use the chocolate dessert sauce to lightly coat the outside of the cake and top with the caramel dessert sauce and chocolate hazelnut butter.