- 1 and 1/4 cups Woolworths Cake Wheat Flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 a teaspoon Bicarbonate of Soda
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 2 tablespoons Woolworths Cinnamon Powder
- 1/2 a cup Woolworths Chopped Dates
- 1 cup Woolworths Pecan Nuts (Peeled)
- 1 medium-sized Fresh Red Apple
- 1 cup Woolworths Full Cream Long Life Milk
- 2 large Woolworths Free Range Eggs
- 1/4 cup Woolworths Butter with Fresh cream
- 1/4 cup Woolworth Sunflower Seed Oil
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Essence
Dry Ingredients- Sift together all dry ingredients, including flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, salt and sugar.
Wet Ingredients- Lightly beat the eggs, and combine the rest of the wet ingredients, including milk, oil, melted butter (slightly cooled), together.
Flavours Ingredients-Mix together the chopped pecan nuts, dates, coarsely grated apple and cinnamon powder together.
Add all the flavours ingredients to the wet ingredients and gently mix together. Now slowly add the dry ingredients to that mixture a little at a time until fully incorporated. Use a large wooden spoon, mix very lightly and gently into a thick cake batter consistency. Line muffin tray with paper cup holders and fill 3/4 way up. Gently tap the tray onto a hard surface to release any air bubbles before putting into the oven.
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS: Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius. Bake muffins at 180 degrees for approximately 25-30 minutes, until fully cooked and a palatable golden brown in colour.
SERVE: Serve warm on its on or sliced with cream cheese or butter.
Another marvellous tea-time treat!