- 250 g Woolworths frozen minted peas, blanched
- Woolworths kilojoule-controlled and reduced-fat cream cheese, for spreading
- 4 slices 100% rye bread, toasted
- 180 g Woolworths deli smoked pepper mackerel
- 1 x 90 g sachet Woolworths pickled red onion petals
- Lemon wedges, for serving
Lightly mash the peas. Spread the cream cheese onto the bread, then top with the peas, flaked mackerel, a few pickled onions and a squeeze of lemon juice.
Cook's note: The rich, bold taste of mackerel is a quick way to a flavour-packed breakfast, filling lunch or light supper.