- For the pancakes:
- 2 free-range eggs
- 1 ¼ cups full-cream milk
- 2 t vanilla extract
- 2 T sunflower oil or butter
- 1 x 300 g box Woolworths Easy to Bake flapjack mix
- To decorate:
- 1 x 360 g can mint-flavoured Caramel Treat
- 1 cup cream, whipped to stiff peaks
- 2 cups Woolworths chocolate mousse
- 1 x 150 g bar Peppermint Crisp
In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs, milk, vanilla extract and sunflower oil or butter using a whisk until well combined. Add the flapjack mix and whisk until smooth.
Place a nonstick pan over a medium heat and grease with a little butter or oil. Ladle a small amount of the batter into the warm pan and quickly swirl around to evenly coat the base.
Fry until small bubbles start to form, then flip and cook the reverse side until golden. Repeat until you have a stack of pancakes.
To assemble, layer the pancakes with spoonfuls of Caramel Treat, whipped cream, chocolate mousse and sprinkles of Peppermint Crisp between each layer.