- 1 x 5 cm ginger piece, peeled and cut into thirds
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1– 2 chillies, halved
- 3 cups good-quality chicken stock
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 x 400 ml coconut milk can
- 8 free-range deboned chicken thighs, cut into thirds
- 100 g sugar snap peas
- fresh coriander, for serving
- 1 x 300 Woolworths exotic mushrooms punnet, panfried until golden
- Woolworths chilli oil, for drizzling
Bruise the ginger, garlic and chilli in a mortar and pestle, then place in a saucepan. Add the chicken stock, lime zest and juice.
Simmer for 10 minutes over a medium heat, then strain and return the liquid to the same pan.
Add the coconut milk and chicken and poach for 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat and add the sugar snap peas. Serve with the coriander, mushrooms and a drizzle of chilli oil.