- 1 l organic chicken stock
- 125 ml Chenin Blanc
- 4 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 2 T fresh thyme chopped
- Salt, to taste
- 400 g skinless organic chicken breasts
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 baby bok choy heads
- 12 green asparagus spears (optional)
- Garlic aïoli, for serving
Heat the chicken stock in a saucepan over a medium heat and add the wine, garlic and thyme. Simmer for 15 minutes. Salt the chicken breasts.
Add the chicken breasts to the broth and simmer for 5 minutes, then turn and simmer for a further 5 minutes. Lift the breasts out of the broth and keep warm.
Add the spring onion, bok choy and asparagus to the broth and simmer for 2 minutes. Adjust seasoning, if necessary.
Slice the chicken breasts, ladle the broth into heated soup plates, add the sliced chicken and serve with garlic aïoli on the side.