- 1x175 g Woolworths pomegranate rubies tub
- 600 g fine salt
- 1x300 g Woolworths whole watercress trout
- 200 g green beans, blanched
- 100 g fresh peas, blanched
- 1 x 275 g Woolworths fresh balsamic roasted beetroot punnet
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Squeeze the juice from half the pomegranate rubies into a bowl and add the salt. Mix until wet enough to pat onto the trout without it falling off.
Place the salt on a baking tray, then top with the trout and encase it in an even layer of salt. Bake for 15–20 minutes, or until a hard, light golden brown crust forms.
Remove from the oven and cool for 5 minutes, then carefully crack open the salt crust by tapping it with the back of a spoon. Remove the fish from the crust and serve with the green beans, peas and beetroot. Scatter over the remaining pomegranate rubies.