- 240 g self-raising flour
- 1 cup Woolworths plain double-cream yoghurt
- 400 g Woolworths baby Mediterranean potatoes, thinly sliced
- 3 T olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 250 g mascarpone
- 40 g pecorino, finely grated
- 6 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 2 lemons, zested
- 1 T cream
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 7 sage leaves, fried
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- 15 g Italian parsley , finely chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 230°C. Combine the flour and yoghurt. Mix until a dough forms, then knead on a floured surface for 5–10 minutes, or until smooth. Place an empty baking tray in the oven to heat.
2. Place the potatoes on a greased baking tray, drizzle with the olive oil and scatter with the garlic. Bake for 5 minutes, or until golden brown.
3. Combine the mascarpone, pecorino, anchovy fillets, lemon zest, cream and seasoning.
4. Roll out the dough on a floured surface and transfer to the preheated baking tray. Quickly spread the mascarpone mixture over the dough and top with the baked potato slices. Bake for 10 minutes, or until the dough is golden. Serve with fried sage leaves, chilli and parsley.