- 500 g Woolworths Mediterranean baby potatoes
- 500 g Woolworths baby potatoes
- 500 g Woolworths baby sweet potatoes
- 500 g Woolworths Kara orange sweet potatoes
- salt, to taste
- 3 celery sticks, thinly sliced
- 2 red onion, thinly sliced
- For the herbed chilli dressing:
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 T lemon juice
- 1 T soya sauce
- 1 T Dijon mustard
- 1 T white sugar
- 1 T anchovies, minced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 T parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 T basil, roughly chopped
- sea salt and freshy ground black pepper, to taste
1. Rinse the potatoes, place in a large saucepan and cover with cold water. Season with salt and bring to the boil.
2. Cook the potatoes for 15 minutes, or until tender. Drain and place the saucepan in an ice
bath until the potatoes are cool enough to handle.
3. Cut the potatoes into quarters and mix with the celery and onion.
4. To make the dressing, whisk the olive oil, lemon juice, soya sauce, mustard and sugar until well combined and the sugar has dissolved.
5. Add the remaining ingredients and drizzle over the potatoes. Chill until ready to serve.