- 1 x 300 g punnet ready-to-eat prawns, tailed
- 2 x 125 g tubs tartare sauce
- 1 x 100 g pack rainbow trout
- 1 x 250 g block Philadelphia cream cheese
- a handful of wild rocket, rinsed
- 1 bulb fresh fennel
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Slice the prawns into thirds and combine with the fresh tartare sauce. Place slices of rainbow trout on a large platter with the cream cheese in the centre.
Top with the prawn cocktail and rocket leaves.
Carefully wrap the rainbow trout over the cream cheese and rocket leaves to create a parcel.
Using a vegetable peeler, create shavings of fennel and pile on top of the parcel.
Add a squeeze of fresh lemon juice, scatter with tangy lemon zest and season to taste.
Per serving: 973.1 kJ, 15.9 g protein, 14.4 g fat, 11 g carbs