- 500 g frozen uncooked large peeled prawns, blanched
- 1 T Woolworths miso paste
- 1/2 cup good-quality mayonnaise
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 head Woolworths Crunchita lettuce
- 1 papaya, peeled and diced
- 2 avocados, peeled and diced
- 2 limes, for squeezing
1. Blanch the prawns in simmering water until pink and cooked through, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat.
2. Mix the miso paste and mayonnaise, then toss with the prawns. Season to taste.
3. Build the cocktails by placing a few prawns in a lettuce cup. Top with diced papaya and avocado. Squeeze over the limes.