- 800 g large black tiger prawns, deveined and butterflied
- Olive oil
- For the Chilean salsa verde
- 125 ml chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 125 ml chopped fresh coriander
- 30 ml chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 30 ml olive oil
- 2.5-5 ml chilli paste
- Sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
Oil the prawns and arrange, flesh side up, on a grill pan.
Slide the prawns under a hot grill until they are opaque, starting to char and just cooked.
For the salsa, mix together all the ingredients. Serve with hot prawns and crusty bread.