These quick and easy toasts are just what you need this festive season. They're perfect for any drinks parties you're hosting and are guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser, thanks to the winning combination of Prosciutto, Brie and Bonne Maman's apricot preserves. Produced in France, Bonne Maman Preserves and Jams are 100% all-natural, with no artificial colouring, no high fructose corn syrup and no preservatives added. The brand essence stems from the founder, Jean Gervoson’s desire to produce homemade jam, much like that which his grandmother would make. Bonne Maman means ‘Grandmother’ or ‘Granny’ in honour of Gervoson’s grandmother. The branding hasn’t changed since it was launched, to symbolise the all-natural goodness, with the iconic and recognisable gingham-patterned lid and homemade style handwritten script label.
- 1 baguette
- 1/3 cup Bonne Maman Apricot Preserves, divided
- 1/2 cup dried apricots
- 120 g prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 120 g Good quality Brie
- A few sprigs fresh thyme
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Cut the baguette into five sections and halve each section lengthwise. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Place sections, cut sides up, in a closely spaced single layer on the pan, leaving some room for the apricots.
2. In a small bowl, stir together two tablespoons of the apricot preserves and the dried apricots until the apricots are evenly coated. Place apricots in a single layer in the remaining space on the sheet pan. Bake for about 15 minutes, until bread is lightly toasted and apricots are a bit sticky and jammy.
3. Spread each baguette piece with some of the remaining apricot preserves. Drape with a slice of prosciutto and top with a slice of brie and a couple of jammy apricots. Garnish with thyme and serve.