- 1 x 500 g pack Woolworths kingklip portions
- 70 g Woolworths prosciutto
- 2 T olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 cup cream
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 x 125 g tub Woolworths fresh basil pesto
- 200 g asparagus or baby spinach
- mashed potato, for serving
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced, to garnish
- basil, to garnish
1. Wrap the kingklip in the prosciutto. Fry in the olive oil in a hot nonstick pan over a high heat for 2 minutes on each side until the prosciutto begins to crisp, then remove from the pan.
2. Reduce the heat to medium-low, add the garlic and fry for 1 minute. Add the cream, season and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in 60 g pesto, return the fish to the pan and simmer for 3–5 minutes. Add the asparagus or baby spinach.
3. Serve with the mashed potato and remaining pesto, garnished with red onion and basil leaves.