This recipe is made using leftovers from Hannah Lewry's harissa yoghurt slow-roasted lamb shoulder. Get the recipe for harissa yoghurt slow-roasted lamb shoulder here.
- 280 g fine beans
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 T butter
- 230 g Tenderstem broccoli, blanched
- leftover lamb
- 800 g Woolworths creamy mash
- 100 g log chevin
- 100 g Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
1. Pan-fry the beans and garlic in the olive oil and butter for 3 minutes, then add the broccoli and cook, tossing, for 2 minutes.
2. Warm the leftover pulled lamb and heat the mash according to package instructions.
3. Just before serving, crumble the goat’s cheese through the mash with the olives and serve with the warm garlicky greens, pulled lamb and pan juices.
Cook's note: This lamb is also sublime tossed with pasta. Just add a little more harissa to the pan when reheating, plus a dollop of mascarpone, cherry tomatoes and grated pecorino.
Photographs: Jan Ras
Production: Hannah Lewry
Food assistant: Claire-Ellen Van Rooyen