- 2 Granny Smith apples
- 1 butternut, peeled and grated
- 1 x 200 g gooseberries punnet
- 6 T Verlaque Cape Lemon, Olive Oil and Gooseberry Balsamic Reduction
- 100 g pecan nuts
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Woolworths microgreens, to garnish
Thinly slice, then chop, the apple to resemble matchsticks. Place in a mixing bowl with the butternut.
Halve the gooseberries, add to the gooseberry reduction and combine with the butternut and apple.
Finely grate the pecan nuts over the salad, season to taste and garnish with Woolworths microgreens.
Cook's note: Verlaque reductions are available from selected Woolworths stores around the country.