- 3 tbsp breadcrumbs, toasted
- 100 grams green beans, raw, topped & tailed
- 1 tsp garlic, chopped
- 50 grams Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp lemon juice, fresh / bottled
- 3 tbsp Olive / Sunflower oil
Put the green beans, garlic, lemon juice, oil and pepper in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped (or chop them by hand, if you prefer). Add the cheese and breadcrumbs. Add salt to taste. Add more lemon juice, oil and pepper if you want.
This is a refreshing spread for baguette, toast, or even as a dip.