- For the dressing:
- 1 T olive oil
- 2 limes
- 1 t red wine vinegar
- 1 T tamarind paste
- 1 T finely grated fresh turmeric
- 1 t finely chopped preserved ginger
- 1 t preserved ginger syrup
- For the salad:
- 3 Woolworths sweetest little red apples, sliced
- ½ lemon
- 3 red baby cabbages, shredded
- 1 bunch celery leaves
To make the dressing, combine olive oil with the juice of the limes, red wine vinegar, tamarind paste, finely grated fresh turmeric, preserved ginger and preserved ginger syrup.
To make the salad, toss sliced Woolworths sweetest little red apples in the juice of lemon, then mix with shredded red baby cabbages and the leaves of the bunch celery. Dress and top with microherbs.
Discover more salad recipes here.