- 120 g g Eureka Mills stoneground flour
- 60 g almond flour
- 60 g coconut flour
- 1 t baking powder
- 150 g butter, melted
- 150 g coconut oil
- 1 large free-range egg
- 6 T organic maple syrup
- 4 large ripe bananas
- 2 t Woolworths vanilla extract
- 100 g pecan nuts, roughly chopped
- 1 T sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 150ºC and grease a loaf tin with a little coconut oil or butter.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients and set aside.
3. Melt the butter and coconut oil, then stir in the egg, maple syrup and vanilla. Mash the bananas and add to the wet ingredients.
4. Beat all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl until combined (if the mixture seems too dry, add a little milk).
5. Stir in half the pecans and pour mixture into the greased tin. Mix the remaining pecans with the sugar and sprinkle on top of the batter.
6. Bake for 50 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean. Serve hot with butter.