- 4 tomatoes, halved
- 1 T olive oil
- 2 T red wine vinegar
- 1 T caster sugar
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 white peaches, quartered
- 1x 60 g tub Woolworths baby herb leaves
- 15 g fresh mint
- 2 buffalo mozzarella balls, torn
- 1 x 70 g packet Woolworths speck
Preheat the oven to 200°C.
Arrange the tomatoes, cut side up, on a cooling rack on top of a baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and red wine vinegar and sprinkle over the caster sugar and sea salt. Roast for 20–25 minutes.
Place the peaches, baby leaves, mint and mozzarella in a large salad bowl and season to taste. Toss, then add the tomatoes and speck and season to taste.
Chef's note: The salty roast tomatoes bring together all the flavours of the mozzarella, nectarines and speck.