- 2 x 350 g punnets Woolworths Rosalini tomatoes
- 3 anchovy fillets
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 50 g capers
- 2–3 T olive oil
- 200 g feta
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 80 g pitted Kalamata olives
- 2 x 500 g packs Woolworths long-life Italian potato gnocchi
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Place the tomatoes, anchovies, garlic, olives, capers, olive oil and feta in a large roasting dish. Toss and season.
2. Roast for 20–25 minutes until bubbling and the feta has browned slightly.
3. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil, then blanch the gnocchi. When it floats to the top, remove using a slotted spoon. Do this just as the feta comes out of the oven.
4. Mash the feta while hot, then fold in the hot gnocchi, coating it in the sauce. Add a splash of reserved gnocchi cooking water if you need to loosen it slightly.
Photographs: Jan Ras
Food Assistant: Claire-ellen Van Rooyen