- 1 kg rolled lamb
- 6 soft eating peaches, chopped
- 100 g cremezola, crumbled
- 1 x 100 g packet nut-and-seed mix
- 1 x 200 g packet oyster mushrooms
- 50 g ready-made garlic butter
- steamed green beans, for serving
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Place the lamb on a baking tray and roast for 35 minutes. Leave to rest for 5 minutes.
Preheat the grill. Slice the lamb into thick slices and place on a roasting tray. Mix together the peach, cremezola and nut-and-seed mix, and spoon over the lamb.
Tear the oyster mushrooms into thin pieces and scatter around the lamb. Add blobs of the garlic butter and grill until the mushrooms are wilted and the garlic butter bubbling. Serve with steamed green beans.
Variation: Beef fillet also works well.
Per serving: 3582.7kJ, 33.9g protein, 72.3g fat, 14.2g carbs