- 300 g Norwegian salmon or tuna, cut into cubes
- 1 T olive oil
- 500 g tagliatelle, cooked al dente
- 250 g crème fraîche
- Italian parsley, chopped
- basil leaves, torn
- 4 slices prosciutto, grilled
- chilli flakes, to sprinkle
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Toss the salmon or tuna in the olive oil. Place under a hot grill until slightly cooked - it must be pink inside. Toss the hot pasta with the crème fraîche, lemon juice and herbs.
Serve with the fish and proscuitto. Sprinkle with the chilli and season to taste.
Per serving: 3 361.6kJ, 36.9g protien, 31.9g fat, 90.6g carbs