- 1 loaf sliced white bread
- 1 x 125 g tub Woolworths smoked salmon pâté
- 150 g labneh or smooth cream cheese
- 2 x 100 g packets Woolworths oak-smoked trout ribbons
- 20 g dill
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Cut the crusts off the bread and divide the bread into 3 batches. Liberally spread one batch with salmon pâté.
2. Spread the second batch with labneh or cream cheese and top with a few trout ribbons and some dill.
3. Place the trout slices on top of the salmon pâté slices and top with the third batch of plain bread to create a triple-decker finger sandwich.