- 600 g Woolworths Norwegian Salmon Side
- 2 t olive oil
- Maldon salt, to taste
- 1 x 250 g tub Woolworths cultured cream crème fraîche
- 50 g capers, well-drained and deep-fried
- ½ t pink peppercorns, crushed
- 1 x 118 g packet poppadoms, cooked according to package instructions
Preheat the oven to 180°C. Rub the salmon with olive oil and salt. Bake for 14 minutes, then remove from the oven and allow to cool.
Flake the salmon into a bowl and mix through crème fraîche until the fish is well coated. Add more crème fraîche to loosen if necessary.
Top with the deep-fried capers and pink peppercorns. Serve with the poppadoms.
Cook's note: This mouthwatering, home-made salmon pâté is perfect to serve with welcome drinks.