- 1 Woolworths frozen salmon Wellington*
- For the plum-and-celeriac remoulade, mix:
- 2 celeriac, sliced into matchsticks
- 2 plums, sliced
- 2 T Dijonnaise mustard
- 1 stick fennel , thinly sliced
- 1 t dill, roughly chopped
- ½ cup crème fraîche
- Lemon juice, a squeeze
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Bake the salmon Wellington according to package instructions. Serve with the plum-and-celeriac remoulade.
* Available at selected stores for a limited period only, or buy online here.
Cook's note: While you wait for the readymade frozen salmon Wellington to turn beautifully crispy in the oven, make the remoulade in this recipe for a fruity-tangy alternative to tartare sauce. Irresistible!