- 2 kg potatoes, washed and dried
- 2 free-range egg whites
- 500 g salt
- 125 g butter
- 3 T harissa paste
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C. Beat the egg whites until frothy. Place the potatoes onto a baking tray and brush with the frothy egg whites.
2. Cover the potatoes with a thick layer of salt and bake for 11⁄2 hours.
3. Place the butter and harissa paste in a small pan. Stir until melted and combined. Remove from the heat and set aside.
4. Remove the potatoes from the oven and remove the salt crust. Serve with the butter.