- 4 hake fillets
- 2 cups water
- 2 T salt
- 2 cloves garlic
- 8 capers
- ¼ t smoked salt
- 2 free-range eggs
- ½ cup sunflower oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 handful parsley, coarsely chopped
- 8 radishes, quartered
1. Place the hake, water and salt in a bowl and chill for an hour.
2. To make the caper mayo, crush the garlic, capers and smoked salt using a mortar and pestle until smooth.
3. Add the eggs if the mortar is large, or transfer to a bigger bowl. Drizzle in the oil from a height while whisking until thick mayo. Add the lemon juice and parsley. Season with more salt if necessary.
4. Drain the fish and steam for 5 minutes, then allow to cool. Flake the fish and toss with the radishes and mayo.