- 150 g Woolworths salted pretzel snack
- 250 g butter, softened
- 120 g icing sugar
- 220 g flour, plus extra for rolling (if making squares)
- 110 g dark chocolate, broken into squares
1. Blend the pretzels in batches until they are the texture of flour. Place in a large bowl.
2. Add the butter, icing sugar and flour and mix until smooth. Shape the dough into balls and place on a greased or lined baking tray. Flatten slightly using the back of a teaspoon. Chill for 1 hour until firm.
3. Preheat the oven to 160°C. Place a square of chocolate into the middle of each piece of dough. Bake for 20 minutes. Allow to cool before serving.
Cook’s note: If you prefer to make squares, carefully roll out the dough on a floured surface. Cut into squares and bake.